|SBI PO Recruitment 2014 - 1837 Vacancies|
The Application submission will start on 7th April 2014 which will be closed on 25th of April 2014. Further details of SBI PO recruitment 2014 like education criteria, age limit and application process are given in below.
Organization Name: – State Bank of India.
Exam Name: - Probationary Officer Exam.
Total Number of Vacancies: - 1837 Vacancies.
Post Name: - PO
SC: 235 Posts
ST: 439 Posts
OBC: 405 Posts
General: 758 Posts
Age Limit: - Candidates age must be between 21 years and 30 years as on 1st April 2014. Bank will be provided some age relaxation to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Education Criteria: -Candidates should posses in graduate degree program in any field from any recognized university. Download Notification Of SBI Bank PO Job
Application Amount: - candidates can submit their fee by online mode or offline mode.
General and OBC Category candidates: – Rs. 500.
SC/ ST Category Candidates: – Rs. 100.
Selection Mode: - Candidates will be recruited on the basis of written exam, group discussion and personal interview for PO Post.
SBI PO Recruitment 2014 Official Note: -
Candidates can apply online by following process: -
- Visit to the official website of SBI at www.statebankofindia.com.
- Click on the Recruitment of Probationary Officer Application Form.
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Make payment voucher/ challan for payment process.
- Download Application form for future reference.
Important Dates: -
- Opening Date for Online Applications: 07-04-2014
- Last Date for Online Application: 25-04-2014
- Last Date for Online Payment of Application Form: 25-04-2014
- Last Date for Offline Payment of Application Form: 28-04-2014
- Date of Written Examination: June 2014